MAG-Pi provides a full range of services in the field of Advanced NDT through our regional network. Our specialized applications will help you to enhance inspection quality, simplify processes, speed up your inspection set-ups and realize easier interpretation.
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) - this advanced examination technique utilizes a set of ultrasonic testing probes made up of numerous small elements, each of which is pulsed individually with computer-calculated timing allowing higher probability of detection and precise measurement capability. The fleet of OmniScan MX2's and Sonatest Veo+ PA Flaw detectors with various spares and scanners available to carry any job with credible reports by our qualified and trained specialists.
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD) - is a sensitive and accurate method for the nondestructive testing of welds for defects and is based on the response of the diffracted wave at the tip of an indication. MAG-Pi has a wide range of Automatic and Semi-automatic scanners, however every project will be analysed and all necessary equipment will be stocked up to ensure the quality and efficiency is maintained.
- Digital Radiography (DR) - technology based on digital detector systems in which the x-ray image is displayed directly on a computer screen without the need for developing chemicals, allowing higher detectability and productivity along with shorter exposure times.
- Small Controlled Area Radiography (SCAR) - The systems are capable of performing radiography inside a controlled area erected in the heart of the workplace, without disruption to normal operations. MAG-Pi ensures all SCAR units are constantly maintained and recharged to ensure safety of the personnel and accurate radiography results.
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) - is a magnetic method of nondestructive testing that is used to detect corrosion and pitting in steel structures, most commonly pipelines and storage tanks. The basic principle is that a powerful magnet is used to magnetize the steel.